Top 3 Acne Treatments
To find the best acne treatment we have consulted doctors, worked with natural product experts, and compiled customer reviews. That’s how we eventually narrowed down an extensive list of acne products to just a few that we think are the best on the market today.
Exposed Skin Care
Best for oily to normal skin
Exposed Skin Care is the best set of products around for oily to normal acne-prone skin. The company reports that 98% of users saw improvement in their complexions in just 30 days.
The ingredients in Exposed Skin Care are the basics like benzoyl peroxide for disinfecting pimples and green tea extract for stopping excess oil production, but they are used in the right amounts and in the right forms for maximum results on the most common skin types.
The big advantage of Exposed Skin Care products is that they feel good. They don’t cause the inflammation and irritation experienced by users of other acne treatment products. And because Exposed Skin Care has excellent customer service combined with a one-year money-back guarantee, they are our first choice.
Why Exposed Works
- Exclusive combination of SCIENCE + NATURE to treat acne.
- Clinical strength & Spa Quality.
- Proprietary herbal blend to calm skin.
- Eliminates your current acne and keeps your skin clear and beautiful.
- The feedback from Exposed customers is outstanding and the company offers a full year guarantee on your first kit.
“Based on the many cases I have reviewed on the Exposed regimen, I think this home-based system would be a very good starting point for the majority of patients who suffer from acne.”
Best for pimple-prone to dry skin
ClearPores fights acne from the inside out. It’s the kind of product that is better for pimples than it is for blackheads, but if you break out with small, red pimples and you have dry to normal skin, ClearPores may be exactly the right product for you.
- The Clear Pores system claims it fights acne “from the root.” Acne doesn’t really have roots, but the internal causes of acne inflammation can be remedied by probiotic treatment.
- Some of the ingredients in Clear Pores herbal supplement provide “prebiotics” or food for the probiotics, or friendly bacteria, that can train the immune system to respond to bacterial inflammation with a minimum of inflammation.
- The Clear Pores protection cream is mild enough not to cause irritation, but probably too mild to remove the skin debris that clogs pores.
Neutrogena Skin ID
Provides unique combinations of products for your unique acne care needs
Neutrogena Skin ID is a unique product selection system that asks you 18 questions to direct you to the Neutrogena products that are most likely to heal your skin. In a five-minute skin quiz (there are no wrong answers), the Neutrogena system evaluates your skin care needs and suggests the products you need to clear up blemishes.
Neutrogena claims that it gets rid of 70% of blemishes in two months for most users. That doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s actually more than most acne treatments, and if you are in that 2% of the population that has extremely dry skin or rosacea, it’s probably the best choice for you.
To be your most trusted ally in your pursuit of clear, healthy skin.